- All submission must be created and submitted by a registered member of the Cherokee Nation.
- All artists must provide proof of their membership via a photocopy of their CDIB card, “blue card” or other official tribal membership documentation.
- All submissions must reflect the theme, “Common Values, Common Ground: Commemorating Oklahoma History-Cherokee Nation 169 Years, Statehood 100 Years.”
- Work must incorporate traditional Cherokee designs, themes, subject matter, materials or methods and authentically portray Cherokee culture, history, events, motifs, dress and colors relative to the identified theme.
- A detailed description of the art represented is also required.
- The Artist must be available to participate in the 2007 Cherokee Art Market, October 13 and 14, 2007. Booth fees will be waived for the selected artist.
- Purchase of copyright by CNE is a condition of purchase. A sample contract is attached.
- Name of artist, title, contact information and cost of artwork must be clearly identified with submission of sketch.
Bear Christensen 19272 Country Lane Catoosa, Oklahoma 74015 Home: 918-739-4087 Work: 918-384-7412 Cell: 918-576-8647