Veiled Threats on Social Security , Everyone gets to move in with The President and Boehner?????
- Fox News – 1 hour agouly 12, 2011: House Speaker John Boehner discusses the latest in the ongoing debt ceiling … 2, the elderly may not get their Social Security payments. …
Salary of the US President – $400,000. Salary of retired US Presidents – $180,000.
Salary of House/Senate – $174,000. Salary of Speaker of House – $223,500.
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders – $193,400….Average US Salary -$33,000 to $77,000. AVERAGE US MILITARY SALARY… $19,000 TO $22,000 !!
Republicans not going to do well with the people vote!
Senate Republican Leader Doesn’t Want To Cut Off Social Security Checks Because “I Don’t Want To Help Barack Obama Get Reelected”“[W]e knew shutting down the government in 1995 was not going to work for us. It helped Bill Clinton get reelected. I refuse to help Barack Obama get reelected by marching Republicans into a position where we have co-ownership of a bad economy,” McConnell said. “It didn’t work in 1995. What will happen is the administration will send out notices to 80 million Social Security recipients and to military families and they will all start attacking members of Congress. That is not a useful place to take us. And the president will have the bully pulpit to blame Republicans for all this disruption.”
From Care2 in E- Mail
|Republicans in Congress want to give millionaires and billionaires even more tax breaks. And they’re willing to play politics and hold America’s economic health hostage in order to do it. » With the debt limit rapidly approaching, Congress needs to take action or the United States economy could be permanently wrecked. But Republicans are more worried about exploiting the crisis for their extremist agenda than fixing the budget and protecting the average American.We can’t let House Republicans cut Medicare and Social Security while the richest Americans sacrifice nothing to balance the budget. » Social Security and Medicare are vital programs that Americans pay into with the knowledge that they will receive the rightful services they are entitled to. |
We need to protect the American middle class. Let Speaker Boehner and the House Republicans know: Don’t hold the economy hostage to give tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires. »
|Take action link: http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/AgLBw/zlw0/ZkwB|
On Face Book
Instead of threatening to withhold Social Security payments of people who really need the money….Lets hold the paycheck’s of all house & senate members, then see how fast it is resolved!!!!! If you agree repost this & keep it going across FB..maybe the higher ups will get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(add Obama’s paycheck too!!)
- Obama: No Guarantees Social Security Checks Will Go Out If the Debt-Ceiling Deal Doesn’t Go Through (slog.thestranger.com)
- Obama: Social Security checks ‘not guaranteed’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama: If We Don’t Get a Deal, I Can’t Guarantee We’ll Be Sending Out Social Security Checks on August 3rd (michellemalkin.com)
- Obama Warns on Social Security, Veterans’ Checks (blogs.wsj.com)
- In CBS Interview, President Obama Says He ‘Cannot Guarantee’ Social Security Checks (mediaite.com)
- Obama: Debt dispute threatens Social Security (content.usatoday.com)
- Obama: Social Security checks ‘not guaranteed’ (money.cnn.com)
- Obama Just Played The Social Security Card (businessinsider.com)
- Obama, Republicans meet on debt — plot endgame – USA Today (news.google.com)
- Obama: I Cannot Guarantee We’ll Be Able To Pay Social Security After August 2nd (outsidethebeltway.com)
Filled under America 100 % Made, Elderly, Euthanasia by Government of all its people, Fight For Freedom, Health, Hello World, Human Rights, Insurance, News, Survival, The Future, The Now | Tags: Barack Obama, John Boehner, Not their Money to take, Party leaders of the United States Senate, Republicans, Social Security