Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Thank you for your comments & concern!

In tornado my 8.0 connection was wiped out! Yes, the Springfield, MO USA area AOL phone connections were wiped out for 8.0!!!!! So I was, I am, but I am not :):):):):) but I am here as a guest of AOL who still remembers sort of that I was):):):) Modern computer Shakespeare):):):)

The tornado came to the edge of where I was, it was traveling at 15 miles per hour, it then suddenly stopped and stood still a bit.......slowly started backing away, then picked up speed to 35 miles an hour still backing off and  headed to the lakes by Branson. WOW, that was close! But it still did its strange workings on our systems here.

Thanks for your replies, concerns and thoughts!! Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your journal quite by accident.  Great stories.

I travel to Branson area once a year to attend Kids Across America on Table Rock.  Love to help the kids at camp!  I lived in KC area for many years, so I know what tornadoes can do.