Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cherokee Pathways

Aniyunwiya Galohisdi... Cherokee Pathways                                                   Sunday, May 01, 2005   Comment Added
A comment has been posted to the Journal:
NAMoments
Hi here I am !!
Comment from: cherokeedream40
"(((((((Osiyo my friend)))))) I belong to this group lol was glad to see it here........here is a link for another  great group  it is called Aniyunwiya Galohisdi (Cherokee Pathways)...much information there Im sure you or anyone would enjoy http://p222.ezboard.com/baniyunwiyagalohisdi
we have 102 members and are always welcoming new ones.....dohiya my friend and many blessings
.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-Tanena-:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

PS......If you are having problems with link I put here I will email the link to you......hope your weekend was a good one take care!"

No comments: