Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2006

Re: [nativeartsculture] Re: [American_Indian_Injustice] I Lub You

Awwwwwwwww Lub all of you, too! Thanks, Maggie!
Ann:)Little Running Deer


In a message dated 4/8/06 8:33:45 AM Central Daylight Time,


Very neat
maggie

-------Original Message-------

From: Thomas Greywolf

Date: 04/08/06 08:41:33

Subject: [American_Indian_Injustice] I Lub You



I like you because of who you are to me...A true friend.



And if I don't get this back I'll take the hint.



Tonight at midnight your true love will realize he/she loves you.



Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow.



It could be anywhere -- AOL, Yahoo, outside of school, work, anywhere.



Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.



Please send to  5 people in 5 minutes.



Remember:



"A good friend will come bail you out of jail....



But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying ...



WE screwed up, but we had fun! "


!
Proud to be your Friend!
!


Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead.



I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper.



The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.


I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.



I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.



I've learned...that it's those small daily    happenings that make life so spectacular.



I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.



I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day.   What makes me think I can?



I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.



I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.



I've learned.



It's National Friendship Week.



Show your friends how much you care.



Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means  sending it back to the person who sent it to you.



If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!



YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I am honored
.

 

No comments: