Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day Featured on Voices From The Circle

Voices From The Circle starts Mother's Day early! We begin by honoring our Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunties and all the women who have kept us all on solid footing through the music and thoughts of Native America's best entertainers; Indigo Girls, Keith Secola, Ulali, Cherokee National Children's Choir, Smokytown, Kevin Locke, Joanne Shenandoah, her Mom & Auntie, Mary Youngblood, Anita Anquoe George, Brule', Radmilla Cody, Saved By Grace Navajo Choir PLUS story telling by Mary Louise Defender Wilson and Gourd Woman. For more information visit: http://www.airos.org/audio.html#vc

 

 
I felt a child's love today
Drifting around me like flower pedals from above
Their worried eyes and sad faces
As they reached out and touched my heart
 
Ah my children
My love is so deep for you
It is all right my child
Know that you are stronger than you think

Always remember
I will always be there In a song we sang together
no matter where you go you will always know
The good moments we had together

And they will be like my hand touching
 Your face and your heart
Yes always remember dear ones
 
Yes, I felt a child's love today
byLittle Running Deer
August 25, 2003
                
                 

No comments: