Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Okay, have Fun!

Even deleting some of my posts did not help! The year of a messed up Journal....LOL

Maybe the links will be the main thing here then?

Wow! I know I said I would leave it all as is........ but I love to try and solve problems..... well maybe not love to ....... it drives me nuts if some thing does not work ... so I need an answer of why it does not.;o) LOL

I wonder if it is because I have it locked in a private photo album?? Even though it will cut and paste? That may be the reason? Why it drives my Journal crazy  is another mystery to me! Look at all the entrys I deleted to get it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        
   

Thanks for your comment Fire Wolf and yes that is a beautiful painting!

Comment Added
A comment has been posted to the Journal:
NAMoments
Painting of Couple by?
Comment from: firewolfrn
"You know, I have seen that picture for years and I am not sure where it ever came from but it is absolutely breathtaking.

FireWolf aka CheyFire"
 
I wonder if these will copy? Hold on to your hat! Nope!
 
Hugs, Wado!  Has the pics there :)
 
 
 

No comments: