"Shi-Shi-Etko", a six year old Native girl, has only four days before she is taken to residential school. Each day she spends with a family member, who remind her of the importance of remembering who she is.
Co-Writer: Marilyn Thomas
Director/Co-writer: Kate Kroll
As based on the book written by Nicola Campbell, Art by Kim Le Favre
Please got to Monkey Ink Media for information.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Native Voices at the Autry -June 2009
Playwrights Retreat-San Diego
June 14th-21st 2009 Annual Playwrights Retreat (at San Diego State University)
June 16th- Special Reading of The Red Road (at San Diego State University)
Festival of New Plays-LA & La Jolla
June 19th-20th in San Diego area, at La Jolla Playhouse
June 26th-27th in Los Angeles, at Autry National Center
Click on Picture for MySpace information
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
DATE: June 11, 2009.
LOCATION: THE COMPLEX THEATER. 6472 SANTA MONICA BLVD, LA, 90038- THE FLIGHT
REQUIREMENTS: HEADSHOT AND RESUME OR PREFERABLY ON-LINE LINK (NOW CASTING/LA CASTING IMDB). BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER.
SPACES WILL BE LIMITED: PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com or call (323) 251 5076 for more info.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
DIVERSE TALENT/Nicola Cataldo
We’ll be using the same format as before. Here are the details:
• SUBMIT: Your headshot and Resume for consideration
• SEND: Your scene that you would like to be working on. Deadline for scene submissions is TUESDAY JUNE 9TH AT 10PM.
• SUPPLY: Your contact number so we can contact you regarding your position
• Make sure your scene is evenly balanced
• Comedy is always a plus although not essential
• Scene must not be longer than 2 mins
• If you can find a scene then we will assign one for you.
• We will also assign you with a scene partner.
• SCENE AND PARTNER WILL BE ASSIGNED WEDNESDAY JUNE 10TH AT 12PM.
TIME AND LOCATION:
• FREE WORKSHOP: Sunset Gardner Stages. 1501 N.Gardner, LA, 90046.. Please use this workshop so you can fine tune your scene. We’ll provide you direction for your scene so when you present your work it will be nice and polished. FRIDAY JUNE 12TH between 1-4pm.
• AGENT COLLECTION 3: The Complex Theater. 6472 Santa Monica Blvd, LA, 90038. 10am. SATURDAY JUNE 13TH at 10am
COSTS AND CONTACT:
• COST: $99.00 PER PERSON
• CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 251 5076. Our last workshops sold out in a few hours so please don’t delay. Any questions please feel free to give me a call. Daniel (323) 251 5076
Thursday, June 4, 2009
The Screen Actors Guild National Board of Directors is recommending a YES vote. You are encouraged to read your referendum materials carefully, and if you have questions, please email them to email@example.com. THEN VOTE, AND MAIL YOUR BALLOT IN!" Click on the Logo for SAG Website.
When: Monday, June 15, 2009
Time: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Where: James Cagney Boardroom - 5757 Wilshire Blvd. - Los Angeles, CA 90036
RSVP’S will be accepted beginning 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, June 3. The Hollywood Division board will open its June 15, 2009 meeting to members-at-large for observation. This is part of the policy the board passed that calls for all future meetings of the board to be open, giving Hollywood Division members-at-large the opportunity to see their Hollywood board at work. -- Space is limited. Reservations are a must and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis (subject to stated requirements). All members who would like to attend must be in good standing, affiliated with the Guild's Hollywood Division and willing to comply with observation procedures. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If interested, please RSVP AFTER 8:00 A.M., WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (323) 549-6029. Be sure to include your professional name, SAG membership number and contact information. Click on Logo for SAG Website.