Pages

Friday, December 3, 2004

Wild baby skunks visiting and they love to play with phone lines!!

From: MSN NicknameLittle_Running_Deer  (Original Message) Sent: 12/3/2004 9:20 AM I have some wild skunks who have picked my home as their favorite place to play, yes at my back yard.    No I do not leave garbage out, so that is not why they love the spot.    But they now have decided to move under my home and the babies seem to have chewed on my phone lines!!!!!  So I have to connect here in a different way untril I can get my lines under my house repaired, with out getting sprayed by mother or poppa skunk   Little Running Deer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I know that feeling my friend.......we have a family of squirrels who live over us.......I see they have chewed alot of cable wires ........those babies be teethin and chew on everything lol......I dont blame you about about waiting cause MAMMA or POPPA skunk sure will protect those little ones lol and you dont want that smell lol......take care hope all works out for you dohiya
.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-Tanena-:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*