Pages

Monday, April 4, 2005

I am pleased to announce your Journal, NAMoments, has been selected

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE VIEW

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE VIEW

Subj: Re: AOL Journal Editor's Weekly Pick, 04/01/05  Date: 4/4/05 7:31:46 PM Central Daylight Time From: A2002V2002 To: Journals Editor

Hi, Joe,

Thank you very much, what an honor!!

Took me by surprise, it was the best April Fools Day I have ever had. ;o)

Thank you again!

Ann

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE VIEW


In a message dated 4/1/05 7:44:35 PM Central Daylight Time, Journals Editor writes:


Hi Ann,

I am pleased to announce your Journal, NAMoments, has been selected as one of our 'Editor's Weekly Picks.' It will be featured at http://pc.channel.aol.com/journals starting today, and remain there until next Friday. ..................

..............Finally, please be sure to let all your friends and family know you're being featured.

Congratulations and happy Journaling!

Thanks,

Joe
Journals Editor

 

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE VIEW


A note from , Ann

I want to thank everyone for making this Journal of information what it is!! If it was not for all of you, there would be no NA Moments.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I'm so very happy for you.....very well deserved!

http://journals.aol.com/derasta/ADayInTheLife/
http://journals.aol.com/derasta/MyRecipeFile/

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your journal --I will be reading it to learn more of Native America Life--Thanks, Mary  

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your journal --I will be reading it to learn more of Native America Life--Thanks, Mary  

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

~ www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

(((((CONGRATS))))) my friend Osiyo to you......I am very happy to know you were picked .....I love coming to visit your journal......I have been away myself due to computer problems but am always here looking and reading......I am glad it was picked dohiya and many blessings to you my friend

.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-Tanena-:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*