Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

[The_Sacred_Groves] Fwd: Special request of a friend who's sister has cancer

This from my group Send a card if you can and pass this on magie/nightskies

Sherry <shergirt@yahoo.com> wrote:
To: The_Sacred_Groves@yahoogroups.com
From: "Sherry" <shergirt@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:02:48 -0000
Subject: [The_Sacred_Groves] Fwd: Special request of a friend who's sister has cancer

I would like to pass along a request that I received
from one of my readers. Her sister has breast cancer
and she has a special request from all of us.
Here is her letter:

Good Morning Everyone,
Today I am coming to you on bended knee.
I am asking this on behalf of my precious sister
who is frightened and quite alone on this journey.
She has suffered 8 years with Breast Cancer
and now it has traveled to her lungs and her liver.
She is scared and needs support of any kind.
My request of you is, if you can find it in your heart
to send a card to a complete stranger?
I asked her if I may give her address out
and she was more then happy to do so.
I want her to see what online friends are really all about.
I want her to get cards from across the world.
I want to fill her room from wall to wall.
That is my wish for my beautiful sis.
We just lost our older sister last year to this dreaded disease
Please if you haven't already, get your Mammogram.
My sister's address is:

Emma Scarola
2386 Black  River Road
Bethlehem, PA 18015

PS: I just thought of something else.
How cool would it be if you forwarded this mail
to everyone on your buddy list
and they in turn did the same.
Gosh it could go around the world
and back several times.
Please Forward.
Please do this nice gesture
and see how good your heart feels.
Merry Christmas to you all,

Love & Peace
Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE SOME BEAUTIFUL LOVE NOTES I BOUGHT LAST VALENTINES DAY. I HAVE THE PRETTY BOX SITTING HERE ON MY DESK. FOR THE FIRST TIME I TOOK THEM OUT AND EMMA'S LETTER FROM ME IN MEMPHIS TN. IS NOW IN MY MAIL BOX WAITING FOR THE MAIL MAN IN THE MORNING. I ALSO SENT THIS TO EVERYONE IN MY BUDDY LIST. I PRAY THE HEALING HAND OF GOD WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOUR SISTER.
http://journals.aol.com/judypearllove/ToBlessedToBeStressed/
WHEN ALL THE CARDS COME IN TO HER IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU TOOK A PIC OF ALL OF THEM AROUND HER AND POST THEM ON THE JOURNAL FOR US ALL TO SEE.

Anonymous said...

CYNDY MADE THIS ENTRY IN HER JOURNAL AND MY CARD IS IN THE MAIL I HOPE THIS MAKES MANY CARDS COME EMMA'S WAY
http://journals.aol.com/cyndygee/TheRealWorldofcyndygee

I ALSO HAVE A POSTING IN MY JOURNAL HERE

http://journals.aol.com/judypearllove/ToBlessedToBeStressed/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Judy and all who are sending a card !!!

Hugs!!

Ann:)

Anonymous said...

Hello
I got this site from Judy and I too am sending a card and am forwarding this to all the people on my list. we will be praying for her and your family. Sunshine