Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

Fwd: [NativeVue] Re: Your thoughts, please!

DsDesignsWinterNAwithwolf.gif
 

a2002v2002@aol.com

As I am still healing from their  'had to  be done now' cancer surgery. I have been out of the loop anyway, Carole. Other then NativeArtsCulture1 I am not too active right now.

As far as my collections go I usually store the Poetry, Stories and Humor over at Spirit In The Wind anyway.That is a storage site, really I have four of them!! LOL;)

And I realize you have a Weekly Publication that is always ever changing, being fresh and new. So I understand your need for changing your layout to a weekly renewal, even in the story and joke department.

So that would be up to Granny and Carlos about their collections. I do post Grannys Poetry (with her permission) for ones to always enjoy:)

Ann LRD

 

wspottedbird

I think "more " people read this that you realize............"guest blogger"............hummmm,,I don't think so........hope it stays the way it is...........Judy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: [NativeVue] Your thoughts, please!


On our forum, we have a board called "jokes, stories, and other life
lessons." Several of you have been wonderful in posting there
regularly, and I always enjoy the insights and humor.

But here's the deal. Because of the shear volume of what has been
posted, I'm finding that few outsiders are taking the time to "dig in"
and read all of these goodies!

As a result, I'm considering eliminating this forum and instead take the
occasional submission and posting it on our "guest blog" which gets much
more traffic than does the forum.

What do you think? I'd especially like to hear what our three main
contributors think--Carlos, Anne and Granny. Is this a good idea?

quattroc@comcast.net writes:

And the decision is...

Let's see. Some of you like it the way it is. Some of you are okay with
eliminating the board and going with a blog posting here and there. Some
don't hold strong views either way...

So, here's what we're going to do. Granny, Carlos and Ann--if there are
any special posts you'd like to save, please do it in the next couple of
days. By Wednesday, I'm going to take down the current threads and add
new "editions" of the jokes and story forums so we can get some fresh
pickin's for the new year. And, of course, I can still add to the blog
on occasion as well. This will make it easier for readers to dive into
your writings.

 

I'm still laughing at this one… laughing5

A holiday sentiment from our homedog Rob Schmidt of Blue Corn Comics. Definitely displays Rob's inimitable style and humor, don't ya think??

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (HIDE THE KIDDIES)

Subj: [NativeVue] Get Writin' Homies! 
Date: 12/27/2006 7:42:37 AM Central Standard Time
From: quattroc@comcast.net
Reply-to: NativeVue@yahoogroups.com
To: NativeVue@yahoogroups.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

A new year (almost) and several new forums! Yes, the 2007 editions of our "Jokes, Poetry and Other Life Lessons" is now available for purchase. Oh, that's right. It's FREE!! Better Yet!

Only one thing. It needs the talent and inspirations of our wonderful contributors. I can't wait!!:D

http://www.nativevue.org/phpBB/index.php

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that picture you have posted is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for commenting! Yes, I agree with you!
Ann:)