Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

For the romantic in all of us, read on.... "Berlin" by John Blackbird

At NativeVue:

John Blackbird is a Cree filmmaker/writer/poet currently living in Germany.  His unique perspective far from his ancestral roots makes what he writes all the more fascinating.  As we near the month of love and romance, I'm pleased to be sharing John's poem, Berlin. Carole 

Love from across the great pond...:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Berlin 

I still miss your breasts against my chest
I still miss your kiss on my neck
I still miss you moving under my touch
I still miss you that much


In
Berlin
To a friend: He wrote something.

(he reads slowly the following passage from his journal.)
He leaned on the window sill completely aware of her absence, he turned around to say, "that was so long ago." ...

For the romantic in all of us, read on.... "Berlin" by John Blackbird

No comments: