Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Buffalohair, Dec. 21, 2012 Can’t Get Here Soon Enough

Dec. 21, 2012 Can’t Get Here Soon Enough

Meanwhile back on planet stupid we find elitists struggling to gather as much cash, gold and oil they can get their hands on, at the expense of others of course. Slavery is at an all time high as stock markets ratchet out more corporate profits from cheap and indentured labor from China and other corrupt nations. Corporate Fascists pillage nation after nation with the blessings of investors and corrupt politicians. Humanity and compassion are in the scrap bin and the last vestiges of civil society died along with democracy and nobody cares.


So what if villagers were murdered by corporate funded private armies to build mines or bananas plantations and who could give a flying crappola about China and it’s on going crimes against humanity? It’s all about profits, material gain and that’s all that matters in this day and age. “There are too many people on earth anyway” is the contemporary wisdom of our politicians and their corporate handlers. The “Axis of Absolute Evil” is their moniker for they have blood on their hands and the profits they garnered are tainted with the souls of the dead. Sadly the investor will pay the ultimate price for their ambivalence for they are accomplices to epic human suffering and have blood on their hands as well.


Man is powerless to stop this cycle of greed and most people have become complacent, pacified with their flat screen TV and other electronic gadgets. When you think about it, we all have blood on our hands from our ambivalence since most goods are from China these days. I look at my computer and I can almost hear the cries of FOXCONN employees who work 6 and 7 days a week 12 to 16 hours a day so Hewitt Packard, Microsoft, Apple and other cartels can boast phenomenal profits. Then I look at my car and I can hear cries from Brazilian steel industry slaves producing pig-iron for US industries and the world.


They are actually native slaves working in the Amazon and living in fetid conditions. The list of firms profiteering from slavery is astounding and shameful; Fiat, Ford, GM, Toyota, Volkswagen, Renault, Peageut, Scania, Frigidaire and Volvo, just to name a few. Dare I mention the native farm slaves of Brazil and the corporations who benefit from these indentured souls? Here’s a partial list that will raise an eye brow or two; Wal-Mart, McDonald’s, Carrefour, Cargill, Bunge, Vale, Petrobras, and Mahle. This is only Brazil but rest assured there are a multitude of third world nations under the thumb of corporate hooligans who’ve extorted bribed and murdered they way into these nations, to the chagrin of their citizenry. Hmm, guess I’m a complacent lout as well eh.
The only thing world news is good for is verifying prophecy and observing the human condition since mankind is wildly out of control. Not even a world war will alter the fetid state of humanity for man has become blinded by lust and greed and will stoop to any level to garner a profit. In fact the military industrial complex is flourishing while lining the pockets of share holders, many of which are in congress on both sides of the isle. It’s funny in a dark and twisted way how it does not really matter which continent you are on because all citizens are at odds with their corrupted governments. If we all spoke the same language they would be saying the same thing about corporations and corrupt government officials who sold their nations out for personal profit. Tin horn dictators and world leaders are connected by the umbilical cord to a hand full of multinational conglomerates that control most of the mainstream media and financial institutions. In essence these cartels control militaries and the police forces of the world in this elaborate game of global chess and world domination.


Here is an excerpt of a speech from President Dwight D. Eisenhower about the military industrial complex me made in 1960:

“This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.


In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.


We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”
—-President Dwight D. Eisenhower 1961


To bad no one was paying attention.


There is no question I will be just as screwed as the rest of the planet when the crappola hits the fan. But in my case, I relish the coming change and I am well prepared to take my lumps and suffer along side the rest of you boneheads. Like the ole saying goes; “Bad money drives out the good” and you can bet your bottom dollar coffers around the world are filled with bad money. Ill-gotten gains are a curse within my tradition and tainted riches brings great sorrow for the beholder. I’ve seen this a thousand times before but never on a scale that encompassed the entire planet. It is what it is and all I can tell you is to prepare for the retribution that follows cursed or tainted profits. Don’t feel too bad, I lost everything I had several times in my life and yes, there is life after financial ruin. Sadly I have relations who never had anything in the first place other than a rez car with no registration and a cracked windshield. They still make it to socials and give-aways but my people are used to poverty. We’ve been in training since 1492.


When I was a poop butt kid I used to have many visions that scared the fry-bread out of me and it was about the era we are living today. I still have visions but I don’t get my boxers all knotted up about them. Toss in my oral tradition, prophecies from my ancestors and I can safely say we are going to have a wild ride as the new cycle takes control of life on earth. There is no one event that will mark this era but a multitude of seemingly unrelated events that will eventually overshadow mans impudence and greed. But it’s not the end of the world though it might be for some people and should be for others. We call it the humbling times for we will get our asses kicked for being so stupid and we have it coming big time. This is where I badger you into seeking out your dogma for particulars about the pending time of change. The answers are there for those who actually connect within their faith or ideological principal. Prophecies abound these days and you had better have a handle on your spirituality or you will be one lost puppy or deader than a box of rocks when the dung hits the fan.


December 21, 2012 is not the end of the world but it’s the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. If those buttheads from Spain did not burn down all the libraries filled with Mayan codices than maybe we would have a better handle on the writings of this ancient civilization. One thing I do see is that the new cycle will definitely wreak havoc on the sciences since chemistry, physics and a host of other sciences will change destroying years of accepted theorem and bring scientists back to the drawing board. Scientists of the day knew the world was flat and scientists of today are equally as cocky with their all knowing posture. Well it depends on which scientists we are talking about since there are two breeds; scientists and government funded alchemists who bend and invent facts for political purposes, better known as flatulists with pocket protectors. According to mine and the visions of others there will be events occurring in nature on earth and space that man and their little green friends never before experienced or knew about. Yup, some of those space dudes will be just as screwed as us.


We are going to learn how and why a wooly mammoth was quick frozen in mid stride with food still in his mouth. I’ll wager it’s a temporary loss of atmosphere causing the temperature to suddenly drop to -455 degrees Fahrenheit. That cooled the heels of these ancient pachydermata. I just hope I am not doing something lame if and when I get quick frozen. Gads what a thought, to be quick frozen picking my nose or scratching my butt. Maybe the freeze will occur during the “shotgun blast from space”. That’s what I call this vision I had where a bunch of meteorites pummel the earth like a shot gun but I don’t know for sure when. All I do know is that space will come alive with events we never ever could have imagined. I just wish it would hurry up and get this show on the road because I’ve seen the future beyond change and it’s a good place. I used to be fearful of my visions and the time of change when I was a kid. Now I see this time of change as the only hope left for humanity. Whether I survive the cut or not is of no consequence for my time on earth is about done anyway. But it’s the future generations who survived I am rooting for because they will carry the torch for humanity once again, and that’s OK with me.


Your Devil’s Advocate
Buffalohair


 http://bgi.buffalohair-jage.com/

No comments: