Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Sorry Folks! Once again.........

                                         http://www.trudylestes.com/


Yes, once again ...... since I am using my other Harddrive on this one old computer, yes two on one:) I am in XP now so have FireFox ... the other harddrive is Windows 98.

So anyway have to go to FireFox to edit my spelling and put in missing pictures.

 

 I need to find a free counter as AOLs keeps quiting on me ..... have no idea how many counts I have missed ....... Why a counter? Vain?;) Maybe a little but as my sites are info not my gossip and my silly me-sums ramblings... believe me they would be... I do not get many comments, so the counter shows me if there is any interest in what I am sharing  as I do have my Main Home site at Spirit In The Wind;.......... so NAMoments and NativeArtsCulture my special friend's site are something extra on the side  as I love to share info. I try to bring my findings all together.  We are all so different, so it is educational for me also, to learn others ways of  tribes, nations, bands, ranches and the differences in stories and art. Beautiful and Exciting really! I hope people enjoy  and learn also. Thank you for stopping in to visit:)

LOL thanks D for counter and comment ! ;) Hope your day is better then mine! Not sure AOL will let me put in counter today the way it is going, but it is starting to be fun in a crazy way. LOL

 I see Greg Tagged me over at Beauty in Art..... Ann? Ann who?..... hehehe ....Oh boy that is next, now do I have six people to send a tag to? That are into that sort of thing? Hummmmmmm 6  crazy things about me ( oh that was 6 Weird things)? Hummmmmmmmm Maybe me doing this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL sitemeter.com  It's great!
d