Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Buffalohair: THE INTERNATIONAL COUNSEL OF INDIGENOUS GRANDMOTHERS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:03 pm Post subject: THE INTERNATIONAL COUNSEL OF INDIGENOUS GRANDMOTHERS

Remember them gals from Indigenous cultures around the world who talked to the Dali Lama about world peace? Well, I do since one of them grannies is my aunty, my mom’s sister Margaret Behan. I talked with her the other day back on the rez and she is still doing the deal and championing Native and Human interests around the globe. So, in a shameless attempt to take full advantage of media exposure, I will promote my auntie’s web site in the hopes she will make me some fry-bread next time she is on the rez.


http://tribes.tribe.net/13grandmothers



Your Devil’s Advocate and good nephew…..
Buffalohair

_________________
Creativity is the byproduct of a fertile mind

No comments: