Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Buffalohair CLASSICAL, JAZZ, R&B AND SMOOTH MUSIC WANTED





 Sunday, February 03, 2008


CLASSICAL, JAZZ, R&B AND SMOOTH MUSIC WANTED
Current mood: Criminally Insane
Category: Criminally Insane Music

OK boys and girls here is a request to promote and play your tunes on a grand scale, worldwide. The theme of my show is Smooth Tunes. I play classical, cultural, jazz and other genres that carry this theme. I feature top Indie and Unsigned artists such as Tima Montemayor, Yanosh Mickie, Rick Dakotah, Andrea Menard, Mario Metzovarra and other quality world class performers. You would be in good company. There are no borders or cultural barriers on my show.

Artists from around the world are welcome to join in on a qualitative promotional experience. I do not place artists in ethnic boxes. I offer an equal playing field to all entertainers. The only race at Pheonixradio is the human race.

From Native American to Native Croatian, all artists are welcome.

ALL GENRES OF MUSIC ARE WELCOME AT PHEONIXRADIO.NET FROM HARD ROCK, TO CLASSICAL AND CULTURAL/ETHNIC.

PHEONIXRADIO.NET is the World's Radio Station..............

My show airs on Fri, Sat and Sun from 7 pm to 11 pm MST at Pheonixradio.net if you'd enjoy checking out my shows. I script everything and blend a musical show that complements the artists and offers my listeners a quality musical experience. What better way to promote quality artists eh?

Media Packet info;

Buffalohair Productions
PO BOX 118
Hoehne, CO., 81046-0118

719.845.0066 message
719.369.6703 cell
818.361.6606 L.A.
972.986.2372 Dallas

Internet info;

pheonixradio.net Radio Station
noveho@yahoo.com Personal
buffalohairproductions@yahoo.com Business


Carlos aka Buffalohair


No comments: